8.08.2007

andrea true connection

Hmm, I thought I published this post. Guess I'll have to rewrite it again, ugh.

Hematopathology? That's what it's called?! The first interview happened. She was late in calling. I'd have to go back for an in-person interview if I get a callback. Ugh, I'm tired. I'm going to go eat Chinese food.

YES I ate the last dolphin- there were only 17 left to begin with, anyway, as of 2006. Supersize me, please. Yes I WOULD like some fries with that. If people have been eating dolphin meat in tuna for the longest time, I don't see the harm in a little cetacean here and there.

haha I don't know if I got the job. Is the feedback usually that quick? And what makes you think it's at UCSF?! Ugh, I'm trying to get out of this place. Northern California.

The lady asked what brought me up here. I told her schoolmates with misperceptions about certain regions of the West coast.

She also said that I answered one question really well. She's an interview virgin- first time interviewing people.

Then my heart you'll steal. MORE MORE MORE! HOW DO YA LIKE IT, HOW DO YA LIKE IT???

1 comment:

Jing said...

well i'm guessing pediatric myeloid leukemia is hematopathology....
what question did you answer well?