8.10.2007

little concubine

I am NOT obsessed with nuts guy. I simply put in the adequate amount of attention until a person's misfortunes befall upon himself in my presence.

My parents just keep calling, babbling on about apartments and forms that they have to sign and all this crap I don't feel like dealing with.

I need to find an apartment, but I probably shouldn't be signing anything since I don't have any idea if I actually have a job. What's the best option, a hotel?

I see my cousins, and I reflect on my past AIM experience from high school onward- most of it was definitely a waste of time. Unless it's informative, not much really needs to be said. Maybe that's why it works for office meetings.

My cousins and I saw Rush Hour 3. So the plot was terrible, and the action wasn't anything novel or outstanding. They had humor- jokes playing on a number of stereotypes. I also got the feeling they were trying to say something about Americans and the Iraq War.

Apparently you need two forms of I.D. to get a driver's license from another state. Neither of the two forms were in my possession in the morning.

After having received advice from Janey, I decided to cut my hair. My cousins took me to an Azn hair salon. Yes, I know, they usually make mistakes. This time: NO! I was actually quite pleased. I tipped him 5 dollars. I told him what I wanted, and he did as ordered. He made one slight adjustment, and it was a rather sound decision. No complaints. Now all I have to do is continue flying out here just to get haircuts from them. Besides preparing for my interview, it's another method of hiding myself in the crowd, since nobody's seen me with my new haircut except for my cousins. I like to play games. It's my thing. Let it go.

Shopping tomorrow? Go-karts? FUN! Well, not exactly the most thrilling time, but conveniently relaxing the few days before finals. I got a 100 on my third exam from one class.

My cousins are averse to thrift stores. I'm not sure why because comparatively they've been in a lower income bracket than the rest of the family since we were toddlers running around the house at Gramm's. Tonight, though, my cousin commented on how he liked my black long-sleeved shirt with the double-breast pockets and epullets.

Something is off about Clare's album cover for Drab's cd. I received it in a green cd case. I hate green. I'm green with anger.

2 comments:

Roopy said...

hey ho,

you didnt return our calls.

also, you don't live in LA, change your profile. LA is MY city.

Practical Female Scientist said...

i love green.
and i want brad's cd.
hrm... give it to me, yes?