8.08.2007

guy next door

Ugh, what am I going to do on the east coast?

A few articles of clothing. I used to be one of those kids that wore clothes for only a year before discarding them. Never gave them away to charity. They just sat in my closet collecting dust. It seems my cousins make use of those clothes now. I mostly wear things that fit to form but not too tightly. I don't know how anybody can be comfortable with an extra layer of skin. I'm not even comfortable in my own skin- I don't need to layer on any more awkwardness.

Even the interviewer lady agreed with poorneel that taking time off doing solely research or something just as productive is much better than taking classes to raise my GPA. Maybe they have a point. It'll depend on how smoothly the next interview goes, and if my references send their letters in by next week.

My cousin's bringing his girlfriend along with him when he comes up next week to help me move. That's going to be awkward. Well I first offered him the extra bed in my room, until he dropped that bomb on me. Yeah, definitely don't want to sleep in a room with couples, even if he's family.

MUNI->BART->AIRBART. What a hassle.

1 comment: