8.07.2007

chick magnet

Double rainbow on a leap day?!? So you're saying your nuts are actually fruity, transparent, and just an illusion? If by innumerable, you mean NEVER, then yes. no freebies to anybody, and I ALWAYS scrub down there when I shower. They're not dirty like your little boys. I will NOT air them out, and they ARE already singing. My bells toll for everybody. You're all going to die.

I decided not to call back for the teaching gig and the retail job. Group interviews- fuuuuuck that!

Research position: Developmental Biology, ugh. Chick and mouse embryo, tissue morphogenesis and patterning. Mainly tissue sectioning and microscopy- new techniques I could learn. I've just studied body patterning in Drosophila in my class, and I've done a comparative genome project on chickens in my Evolution of Genes/Genomes class. Maybe that'll help.

Research position 2: Analyze nt samples for PIs. Mainly PCR and primer design, things I've already done for my previous lab EXTENSIVELY. Genotyping, expression analysis, epigenetic analysis, and mass spec. The job involves assisting investigators, contributing to over 20 publications in the last 18 months, but I have no idea if my name would get published along with theirs.

I can't pay 2,000 for rent. Hopefully 1,000? I should put a cap on 1,500, yes? including or not including utilities?

1 comment:

Practical Female Scientist said...

your posts are too full of angst and metaphor, sir.