8.05.2007

give peace a chance. or not.

"you had BEST stop dreamin' about me, boy." Ugh, the things Tennessee and fire tunnels will do to your manner of speech. What the hell is wrong with the south?? That I can't explain, or choose not to, but why I'm made this morning, I can.

I was forced to give peace a chance, as I was running late to breakfast. Having gone to bed at 3:30 last night and not falling asleep until 5:00, I thought about skipping breakfast when my alarm rang. I woke up later after another odd dream and decided to head down to the servery.

-dream: christmas party, friends from high school were there, being their usual band-nerdy selves. I can't give too much detail since I didn't immediately write after I woke up. The last scenes I remember were Charlotte from SATC giving harry a blowjob with some contraption that had a straw attached where she could, you know, drink up. The other scene was me sitting at a couch while people were giving away presents for the secret santa, and these three girls surrounded me, trying to get me to take my shirt off, providing several examples of why being shirtless at this party for them was such a great idea. stop.-

"Buddhism: A Peace of the Puzzle." This was the title of the banner they held after eating breakfast, after having pissed me off. They were DEFINITELY the missing piece to the puzzle: the missing peace from my breakfast. I was already running late, thinking the servery would close in 10 minutes, but no- there was a line stretching outside the doors. I had to wait to get them to swipe my card, and then I had to wait until the line inside dissipated before I could have my way with the tator tots and sausage links. I decided to eat healthy, at first. Cereal, milk, banana, fruit, grapefruit, bagels. The worse thing about not having the cereal that you want is having to pick a cereal and then take out the marshmallows because you don't like sweets. Hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers and blue moons; pots of gold and rainbows, and his fucking red balloons. I took them all out. The grapefruit was extremely sour and bitter, the milk was too fatty for low-fat milk, and the cereal sans marshmallows was still too sweet. The tator tots were soggy, and the sausage links were cold. At least Murakami wasn't too disappointing in his book.

1 comment:

Jing said...

it's a secondary - on why i'm taking a yr off