8.02.2007

autumn breeze

oh my god, it's august. boy, does time fly when i'm not having fun. my stay here is almost up. what to do next.

i saw a playing card on the ground as i was walking back from albertson's- converting to lucky's?!? wearing my lucky jeans at lucky's, oh my. no card needed! i didn't know it would be THAT good. clare was just babbling on about some grocery store i've never heard of before, with great deals and all-around good prices or some shit. i do like their logo.

back to the playing card- it reminded me of jack berger in SATC collecting playing cards that he finds all over town and posting it onto his clipboard in his apartment. i picked it up, about to do the same thing, before dropping it 5 seconds later, realizing that the card's probably really dirty. i washed my hands later.

squeal. new episode of naruto. manga comes out tomorrow.

"i was just thinking about you for some reason and decided to call." ~ a girl. should i be flattered or grossed out? anywho, we talked for about half an hour, only because i told her she wasn't keeping me from my studies. BIG MISTAKE! she also asked for my aim screen name. i gave away that piece of information as well. OH WELL.

psh, if you say it like that, then it couldn't be that good. oh, and what does your family know- they've never had mapo tofu before in their life. they wouldn't be able to gauge it against one like, for example, the place across the street from fufu shopping center.

i looked at the list of people who were going to attend the alum happy hour, which i considered with minimal interest, and one glance at the list wiped out any inclination i had at all of wanting to go. although i did walk through the cold section of albertsons into the beer aisle and was craving a beer, even though i don't really like beer.

4 comments:

Jing said...

yes it was kind of sad you didn't get a bed... but you loved us anyway

how did you give yourself a hickey? how are you so flexible?

Josh said...

Asexuality gives you powers. Siu, I want to send you a postcard!

How do I get in touch w/ you?

Bryce said...

hah! m&m's!
i want to send you a postcard as well. you sent me a letter when i was in japan (and it made my day).

Roopy said...

I want to send you a DeathCard.

DIE SIU.

On another note, I was also craving a beer the other day, and thus bought some Hoegarden at Whole Foods. w00t.