8.26.2007

art tits and art holes

Drab arrived in Berkeley last night. My initial reaction after seeing him? I wanted to cut his hair on the back of his head.

I woke up after 4 hours of sleep. I went to the city.

Out of all the coffee places to go to, I decided to go to Starbucks and try their Cinnamon Dolce Latte. It tasted familiar.

I was taking the N-Judah. I thought about drab for a moment and hallucinated a mirage. I imagined this tall white boy walking down 9th onto Irving into Tart to Tart or some store with a bike sign.

This guy sitting on the train next to me had his arm brushed up against mine. I kept scooting over towards the window.

Tried NetNewsWire lite. Didn't like it. How can I flag any articles to save them for future viewing? I switched back to Vienna.

I'm feeling dizzy right now. My head is spinning for some reason. Going to stop writing.

No comments: