8.23.2007

topping

yeah, yeah, good job on the A's, but I still don't think that I care about making grades, good or bad. So much for not being indifferent. Grades are empty to me, like my stomach.

But I like cold weather. And I'm fine with people not talking to me. Problems usually start when people around me start talking. Peace and quiet is nice.

Sure, SF's the best place for singles that are LOOKING. What's the number 1 place for singles who want to stay single and not meet anyone.

I've also decided to try NetNewsWire Lite. Does it flag articles as well?

Yes, 2 GB's of RAM is excellent.

I'm going shopping with Clare in Mountain View. I guess I'll be able to see how their malls here are.

I'm tired of searching and waiting. I wonder if this is how Christians feel about the second coming or waiting for an answer from God.

No comments: