8.27.2007

siamese cuisine

Mixed peppercorns?!

More searching. For what, I don't know. The recurring theme is weird people.

I bought a 6-pack box of Gushers so that I could break a bill into change that I could use for the Muni.

I think I was having another live dream today where Drab called me wanting to have lunch but then never having lunch. I was also seeing things, as this tall, pale white boy stuck out like a sore thumb along the China strip that is Irving from 19th to 26th Ave.

The idea for today was to try different things. Different food. I was walking along, having a vietnamese sandwich from one store, baked goods (hot dog and spring onion bun, pineapple bun with taro filling, bbq pork bun), siamese food. Most of them weren't satisfying except for the baguette. It could use a little more vegetable, yet the old lady who runs the place and makes the sandwiches is cute.

I refuse to believe that I look 19. Denial.

Almost done with Me Talk Pretty One Day. Next would be East of Eden or the Golden Compass.

Sometimes children can be very insightful, even with their limited vocabulary before they hit the teens.

4 comments:

dubrav said...

Leah says: "Write about me, poop stick!"

dubrav said...

Leah says: "Live in San Francisco, please."

dubrav said...

Leah says: "I won't make you eat any more ciabatta bread."

Jing said...

how is me talk pretty one day?

i bought gushers too... mmmmm