8.17.2007

backdoor sluts

There was another part to my dream, before the fight.

I was having a threesome sex with two girls. I was using a condom. I can protect myself from an STD, yet I can't protect myself from having these dirty dreams.

I got bored by both of them after a while. Even in my dreams, I get bored by sex.

what's wrong with me?? I think I'm becoming human. That, or moving from asexuality to heterosexuality.

FUCK! How did I accumulate so much shit over one summer?! 4 boxes, and 4 sets of luggage. What the hell?! I blame this on my overbearing mother.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm... Mark and I have only had one bad argument that I can think of, and the rest of the time we usually get angry quietly, walk away from it, and get over it by the next day.
As for the Jones listserv- I had E-mailed about four people about it after I graduated, and after months of still receiving daily E-mails and nobody willing to remove my address, I just blocked any E-mails coming from Lisa or JONES. So freaking annoying.