8.02.2007

strain theory

my mailbox last night was filled with new messages. some of them included drab tagging me in another photo. oh joy, what is it THIS time? i looked. i wasn't impressed. i tried to go to bed by one, i didn't fall asleep until around 4/5! i sleep when i don't want to, and i don't fall asleep when i try to get to bed early. early to bed, early to rise, right? which could explain why i woke up past the time class was supposed to start.

my mailbox was flooded this morning with new messages. i'm 15 minutes late for class. i decide to read them, thinking they might be important. they weren't. comments on fucking facebook photos. i was then running 20 minutes late, and it would take me 10 minutes to get to the classroom. i walked all the way there; i just didn't go inside. i stalled until the lecture ended, went in, and picked up my test. i look at the test and find out that it's covering another chapter that i didn't know we had to read. oh well.

"don't stress out! smoke some weed!" that's what i heard on campus walking back to my room. sound advice?

memories going through my head last night as i lay there trying to slumber: living in the apartment with nants and janey (i realized that no it wasn't that great- i slept on a fucking cot the time i was there!), the people that defiled my bed junior year (which led me to never use those sheets ever again), clare's bandanna (HAHA ARGH!), and more. i don't care to write anymore. there's food on my table.

i might be blogging less (relatively) to try and figure out this manga software. i thought i might be able to have a colored manga, but the software doesn't include a color palette. maybe mangas are only supposed to be in shades of black and white.

No comments: