8.25.2007

diversity training

The city- good place to shove diversity into people's faces. Particularly mine.

Morning- guy rolling up a blunt while crouching by some store near Union Square.

Some day ago- guy blaring music out of his car while he sings and does some rapper hand gestures. Music? Fred Durst, Limp Bizkit. "It's my way, my way or the highway!" Please, get on that highway out of this town.

Afternoon- large differently-abled man in a wheelchair causes the bus to stall while the ramp loads him up onto the bus. Everyone is moved to the back of the bus. Also on the bus, this guy on his cell phone talked to his friend loudly about how he smoked so many bowls, took so many hits, that he got "fucked up" the next morning.

Night- on the CalTrain back to the Claremont, these fat ass bitches are getting rowdy on the traincar that I was in. They start having a dance battle, talking loudly, annoying the hell out of me. First of all, you can't dance, so stop before you hurt yourself. They were saying, "You got served," to each other. The only thing they were serving was their own humiliation. They should also stop serving themselves food from the look of things. I would have given them the birdie, but perhaps that finger may have better been used to stick it down their throats so that they can throw up since their diet is obviously not working for them.

Perhaps I'm mean because I'm tired. Perhaps not.

There's this jacket from Diesel that I want. It costs $320.00. I'll think about it for a while. I could get so many more articles from a secondhand store, like a raspberry beret.

No comments: