8.08.2007

麻婆豆腐 pt. 2

Ugh, they don't know how to make MaPo Doufu either! That's the first thing I'm going to ask my grandmother to cook, in addition to the bevy of dishes that I've already planned for her to make me. MMM!

She asked some question about how I would tackle a new protocol and learn it. Blah. I think that was the only behavioral interview question she asked. I actually researched that last night: how to tackle behavioral interview questions. ugh. so annoying.

STAR- situation/task, action, result.

I wonder if she were taking notes about me. I only wrote one line. This job is more technician than research. More Brooklyn than Manhattan. More routine than experimental.

I have no idea when the other lady is calling in the afternoon, and I have to go out and look at a place. There's actually heated swimming pools in the middle of the city. Hot child in the cold city could use a dip. Dippin' Dots- gross.

I'm getting annoyed by my roommate. Even though I've avoided interaction with them, I can't avoid the fact that he never takes out the fucking trash. He seriously let's the trash pile up one foot out of the trash can. Is he working on an art project using trash as the medium? Seriously, what the hell? So I'm putting petty before pal. And? Did you expect otherwise?

I would like to think that I will be where I want to be at age 25. I've probably said this before. It's a more definite thought/plan now.

1 comment:

Practical Female Scientist said...

ew tofu.
mmm dippin dots.
some people call me dot.
and i like dots, the candy.
does that make me a cannibal?