8.04.2007

freefallin'

I have/had a dream about skydiving, which consisted of a mix of high school/college people. We jumped from the rooftop of a school onto a football field.

Scene change- a giant house. The issue of recycling/littering came up, and I was yelling at some couple for not separating their trash. Then I find myself having put plastic on the ground outside the house. I picked up the two soda bottles and placed them in a garbage bag. I go inside the house to find my gray New Balance shoes and B-米's black suede sneakers in the way. I was mad that the shoes were so disorganized at the front door and put them in order on the tiled area after you enter the front door. I thought about placing B-米's shoes right where the doorstop was so that whoever opened the door would crush his shoes first, but somehow I was nice in the dream and placed them next to mine.

Back to the high school. There were 4 old ladies on the rooftop, yelling obscene comments, twirling their clothes in the air. Then they jumped off the building, too.

Everyone came back up to the rooftop, waiting for something to happen. The instructor jumped off the building, left us stranded. I never got the chance to jump. I didn't go when everybody else went.

I got into van. Ryan, Chris, Andy, Andy's sister (people from my high school), the driver, Alec, and Drab. From the rearview mirror, I tried to fix my hair. I kept moving my hand and shifting my hair, but nothing was happening to the mirror image. I slowly looked back, and there was a guy sleeping behind me in the space where you usually store the luggage in the van: Jonathan Lu! I screamed. Everyone looked back. Lu woke up, Drab then pulled out this packaged, frozen ice cream cone from his pocket and offered it to Lu. I couldn't find my car keys, so I got out of the van. Andy finally gave it back to me. I told him i couldn't have lost them because I never brought them with me. My dad pops out of nowhere, handing me my new car keys. In the car I talked to Chris about being super seniors/5th years and medical school. Then I told him about another Chris from HS, who failed out of UT and went back to community college. Finally back at someone's place, we got out of garage, and there were two giant poodles, the female humping the male. Drab came out of the bathroom and asked me," Did you ever play mummy as a kid?" Me: "No. I tried, but it turned out to be a waste of paper. My brother started those things. It's always the oldest brother's fault." Drab then says that I'm the oldest, and I said no, he has no idea about my family. We were laying in bed side by side talking and looking at something in our hands. I turned to him, and woke up.

1 comment:

dubrav said...

you had BEST stop dreamin' about me, boy. i'll ooze in and do something horrible to your pathetic excuse for a brain.

i'm sending CD's. should i send it to the CA address you gave me??