8.06.2007

full frontal

People always wonder what area code my phone number is.

Clare's name should be C-game because he never brings his A-game when I'm around. Today at the bistro, he managed to spill his fork and food onto the ground. I laughed at him, naturally.

The more I think about it, the more I discover that I'm often involved with someone else's genitals or that general region. These moments I have with that one other person are awkward, possibly embarrassing, and humorous after the fact. I start chuckling to myself when I start thinking about these mishaps. Case and point:

One time we were having Chicken Kitchen in the Jones quad. Jalto was in his pajamas, and I was sitting across from him. Somehow, Jalto's gems managed to sparkle before my eyes, and I tried to subtly signal to him that his junk was showing. That failed, since Elle starting screaming and told everyone what happened.

Janey. Again, flashing of the genital region. I managed to see her downtown as we were taking the metro rail on the way to downtown. I see a cloudy day even though it's sunny outside.

Friend from high school. She wasn't feeling so well, so she sat on the seat of the bus with her legs propped on the seat, in a sitting, crouched position. She wasn't wearing underwear that day. I tried to warn her, but she kept mumbling; she didn't care because she was having a bad day or was just tired. I didn't need to hear anything- I could read her lips.

Drab. We were sitting in a circle in the singles suite, with me on the floor across the coffee table from drab, who was on the couch. He covered his legs with a blanket, so he thought he could be surreptitious with scratching an itch. Some itches don't need to be scratched, especially since I was sitting right across from him, and his blanket didn't completely cover, oh, his crotch and his hand. I turn away to shift my attention towards the people that were conversing, and he just kept scratching away! The scratching wouldn't stop, so I had to tell drab to cut it out.

This is what goes on in my head at 3 in the morning while taking a 10-minute rest in bed from studying for an exam. I chuckle under the sheets.

3 comments:

Roopy said...

i think people just want you to take note of their genitals siu.

Practical Female Scientist said...

nice imagery. well you've only seen 2/3 of my naughty bits, and those don't count as genitalia. let's keep it that way.

perv.

dubrav said...

you saw my boys? you should feel lucky, not many do. it's like seeing a double rainbow on leap day. if you'd asked, i would've given a proper introduction.

speaking of gonads, the number of times I've seen little left and right siu taking in a breath of fresh air is INNUMERABLE. you should really air them out more often or perhaps scrub the crotchal area once in a while. i'm sure it's awful for them down there. let them SING, siu!