8.23.2007

brown cow

and why wouldn't I like Maryland?

I took the CalTrain up to the city. AGAIN. The ride was ok this time around. More people since it's the weekday. I noticed this guy again, though, that rode it yesterday to Redwood City.

I had Subway for lunch since it was at the San Francisco station, and I wasn't sure if I would have made it to the opening on time.

I can't believe that many people want to watch the Giants play.

I made copies of my parents' credit report at the UPS store. The guy helped me out with it, staple sorting, black and white. He also gave me a discount. There was also a thrift store along the way around Church that I wanted to look at. Too tired to organize my disorganized thoughts.

I really don't want to move furniture up 3 flights of stairs again.

I've always had a crush on Michelle Pfeiffer since her role as Catwoman in Batman Returns. Maybe that's why I want to watch Stardust? Entertainment magazine recommends it even though it only raked in 9 million at the box office. It could always do better on DVD sales like Sandra Bullock's Premonition.

I got three A's for the summer. That's it.

Craigslist personals- HILARIOUS.

Top Chef. tired. bye.

2 comments:

Jing said...

Good job on your A's!

You won't like MD because the weather is crappy - it gets awfully cold by October. The people won't talk to you probably because they are cold and keep to themselves. It's hard to get around without a car and people drive worse than Houstonians.

Yet DC is #6 in terms of best places to be single. (SanFran is #1)

Jing said...

and I've been posting a lot bc of my new RSS aggregator!!! NetNewsWire Lite! It's better than Vienna, bc it's much faster - or it's faster bc I recently upgraded to 2gigs RAM finally. But it's excellent.