8.15.2007

monasteries

one more final to go. The final tonight wasn't too bad- I had no idea how to calculate map distances given alleles of 2 markers, but I suppose I did okay. I'm about 10 or so points above the cutoff for A's, and I think he's only giving around 8% of the people an A in the class. There's about 50-60 in there right now? Hmm, that's not too promising.

Tomorrow's final shouldn't be so bad. She practically gave us the questions in class. Perhaps I did study too much this summer, but I DID find a Carl's Jr. yesterday in the downtown area. I will definitely be chowing down at that hotspot, except not anytime soon.

Damn that Clare. I had NO idea that the muni doesn't run from Castro to West Portal after 9PM on weekdays. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! I was sitting there studying what few papers I had for the final when I could have been at the apartment studying other papers. I was actually sitting there for an hour before I realized that no M lines were going to come. You apparently have to take the Castro shuttle to Castro and then take a shuttle above ground to West Portal, and THEN take the line you need to be on to get back to your apartment. What the hell?! So I ended up back home around 11PM.

Crap. I have to move out soon. Maybe I'll just hang out in LA for a while, have some more summer fun with my cousins before they start school.

1 comment:

Clarence said...

SHOULD HAVE CALLED MAGIC!!!

aka 311