8.13.2007

interview

how exactly does an in-person interview differ from the phone interview, besides the obvious difference? If she's already asked me most of the questions over the phone, what else is there to ask?

Janey recommends that I dress up for the interview. Fine. I choose the Yakuza Boss #1 outfit: plain white dress shirt with thin black tie, black pants, black shoes. And a sword.

That a-hole forgot to call me for the phone interview today. Then again, I turned off my phone so that I would miss the call. Perhaps I wouldn't enjoy a position in that lab? He's asking if I want to have a phone interview tomorrow morning.

I started having fantasies in bed again.

My roommates moved out without telling me. OH WELL. First thing I did: dance around the room, and then eat a bowl a ramen.

OH MY! Apple-crisp instant oatmeal: MMM! I have yet to try the banana bread and cinnamon roll flavors.

1 comment:

Practical Female Scientist said...

some guy paid $901 for this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170132619662

it was produced by this crazy man:
http://www.willitblend.com/

WILL IT BLEND?? Well I guess so.