8.08.2007

out of service

out of service?? FUCK!

I couldn't get on the muni because I didn't have exact change. Arcades- largely untapped potential, for getting quarters to take public transportation.

Nauseous. Hyperventilating. I'm better at freaking out and not caring than being composed for an interview.

Interview this afternoon with the postdoc. I hope she doesn't call me when I have class.

I'm applying for another job by the 15th, but I have to revise my resume first. The interview for that one shouldn't be as bad.

The image of the girl dancing like a stripper in little miss sunshine is imprinted into my mind. I hope I don't think of that while talking to the PI. Olive Hoover- Supafreak.

Too much adrenaline/epi rushing through my body. I start dancing in my room, coming up with new moves, and my head is telling me I'm in love. The colors! Lambada- the forbidden dance? AHHHHHHHH!!! I applied for another research job. Cancer is such a turn-on.

2 comments:

dubrav said...

you're weird.

Bryce said...

"Arcades- largely untapped potential, for getting quarters to take public transportation."

It's not like there is a shortage of change... or IS THERE??

Are there even arcades left in America?