8.03.2007

Love cHina

zhanjing- NO! i didn't love you guys! the random memory popped up where both of actually suggested to me that i go to esperanza with either of you. HAHA!

what the hell is up with that, anyway?! the way to get a girl to like you is NOT be interested in girls?!

ooh. send that deathcard in a deathcab, cd. hmm, i like neither hoes nors gardens. don't think that i would like both at the same time.

don't worry about them postcards. i will contact you.

oh the terrors of last night. i slept off my anger, only to be pissed off again this morning.

So I finally get up at 8:30 to go down to breakfast and have my soggy eggs and fake sausage patties. I go over to the drinks area only to find two unattractive girls by the hot water machine. Not only were they standing in the way of me getting hot water, but they were talking to each other, not bothering to move at all. Furthermore, they were talking about "Chinese Food."

"Oh yeah, I love Chinese Food!" "You know, they call chow mein Lo Mein over here."

This bitch from New York first of all thinks either chow mein or lo mein are Chinese food items. She then goes on to incorrectly distinguish the two from each other. I could probably mix crap in her food, and she'd think it were great.

I ate my meal and read some more of Murakami's Sputnik Sweetheart. I have yet to find a grapefruit half as holy as the one from a few weeks ago.

I come back to my apartment to find that my Aunt is on Facebook now. What the hell?! AND she broke up with her boyfriend of x number of years. What?! A couple of months ago. HUH?! So I spent some time after breakfast setting up her account for her. Her yoga friends registered her and gave her her name and password.

The girl who called me last night? Instantly instant-messaged me once I got back from breakfast. I instinctively hid under the chair just so that she couldn't see me. I had my away message on. Whew. I surfed the internet for jobs. Overall, I was overwhelmed and went to bed.

I kept sleeping, waking up and searching these jobsites, got overwhelmed and went back to bed. It's 3 o'clock. WIDE AWAKE. Why? Because the last dream I had pissed me off too.

Bits and pieces of the dream: I was working in some place cataloging things, an open office space blended with a San Francisco train stop. Some guy was tinkering with me laptop. My brother made a cameo, having this winning strategy for a card game we were playing.

Final act: I woke up in my dream, wearing this giant white T-shirt with an ironed-on design-the ones relatives bought their children from Six Flags or other gift shops, and often two sizes too large. I walked out of my room, in the apartment I'm living in now, proceed towards the kitchen, and I see a figure. This guy looks up and grins/smiles. DRAB. Immediately I ran back to my room and closed the door, laying in bed. Then I hear drab singing right outside my door, a voice that resembles a mix of the lead singers from the cars, talking heads, and depeche mode. I decided to go outside and try to shut him up. Only, he wasn't outside my door anymore. He was in my roommate's room listening to music! I walk through the corridor and try to drag him out of the room, but he wouldn't budge. Suddenly, he started doing this awkward crab dance. I didn't know whether to laugh or still be angry. So I did both, and woke up. I am SO angry, UGH! I can't even sleep off my anger anymore, for fear of this happening!

OHHHH! the new manga is out. That made my day. Some of it, anyway.

No comments: