8.07.2007

antsy

PSH hiding from people by signing off aim... isn't that a little immature? i do it, too, except i just keep my away message up. OH WELL. I tried distracting Janey, manipulating her by inserting a heart into conversation, thinking love would do the trick. Apparently avoiding people you're not fond of talking to trumps love.

Genentech hall is a pretty neat place. I might have to go over there and check the place out.

I bailed out of the plane.

My parents are wondering if I've signed a lease yet. I've been talking to them about recent occurrences, and they want me to either focus whole-heartedly on research or on school. I can't have both?! If some people can have the career and the family, I'm sure a career and a few books aren't too far behind. Besides, books trump love and marriage. I don't know about the horse and carriage, though. It would depend on how fast the horse could high-tail it out of the bank. You know, if someone were to rob a bank using the horse and carriage as transportation.

Too many thoughts, too many emotions in my head right now. Damn hormonal imbalances. It's all these callbacks for interviews. I didn't even like interviewing back when I was applying to college.

Would you lie for a friend, if they asked you to? Would you withhold information for a friend, if they asked you to?

No comments: