8.12.2007

LAXative

I'm back.

My phone doesn't get a signal back at my G's place. I got poorneel's voicemail/text message when I left for the airport today. We were supposed to hang out last night. Oops. Well, if things go as planned, I may be back in hot LA in a week.

Made my first round trip from Muni->BART->Airport and back. I am never doing that again because my back, shoulders, and arms are sore. That could possibly be because I don't exercise my upper body to lift heavy things on an irregular basis.

My cousins asked their mom/my aunt why I was leaving so quickly. They wanted me to stay down there longer and play with them. The only children I can tolerate are my cousins as of late. The others just annoy me, like the ones on the plane today because I mistakenly decided to sit in the back but didn't bother to look around me to see the company I was in.

LAX, or Southwest, sucks. Their computer system went down or something, so when I got there, there was a line for checking in with baggages. Whenever I travel I should never check anything in. After the queue outside, there was another line inside- the same line. It took me an hour to finally get through checking in and security. So I made it with half an hour to spare before the plane departed.

I'm going to dinner before the DC closes. Talk more later. or not.

I'm having hair withdrawal. I miss my hair.

1 comment:

Practical Female Scientist said...

i thought you were pleased with your haircut?

and how does LAX=southwest??