8.07.2007

boy interrupted

so maybe the chinese music isn't helping me calm down. food, yes. love, no.

特别地爱给特别的你!!!

i want that cosmic universal love that transcends sex, gender, time; rocks my core. Ignore this sentence- I'm only saying it in a delirious state and it has nothing to do with my subconscious. My body's breaking out in a rash just by typing it. I develop an immune response to love.

I'm defining terms I'm not familiar with DOING: QPCR, probe design, mass spec, microarray, Excel macros. Seems knowing what something is doesn't help if I don't know how to do it.

Turn off call waiting.

The Chinese freshwater dolphin is now extinct.

Do Hungarians have a hot accent? The lady interviewing me is Hungarian, I think. I googled her, pubmed-ed her, the works. Somebody who has my name is published?!

2 comments:

Bryce said...

You ate the last Chinese freshwater dolphin???? You need to be stopped.

Jing said...

did you get the job at ucsf? interesting topic - hematopathology is a great field