8.29.2007

won-ton-house

I don't know why a restaurant needs to put that many hyphens in a name.

Racist- check. Prone to popular religious rituals- check.

Noriega, Taraval, Irving, Clement. Tiny strips/streets of China & co. I'm going to make my way down all of them.

There was a cute kid today at the 28 bus stop. She was imitating the faces that I made. Then she touched the bus stop with her hands. Gross. I feel like it would be faster taking the N-Judah line to West Portal, and then taking the L-Taraval to get to somewhere down 19th versus taking the 28 bus directly down 19th Ave. People just like stopping at EVERY single street along that major highway.

So maybe I'll have to look past the outside of apartments. Most of these places in SF are hideous. I'll just have to do something about the inside. The weather was unbearably hot today, and I was walking long stretches up and down 19th. No running into Drab. Thank god. Although he still managed to ruin my day when I was reading Me Talk Pretty One Day. I knew the ending to the story about the rape charge before since he told it to me over dinner last night. Ugh. Read it, Janey. I guess.

Yeah, after the second pack of gushers, I just threw the rest of it away into some trashcan in the mall downtown.

Next book: Golden Compass or East of Eden.

Exhausted. Have to wake up early again.

1 comment:

Roopy said...

stop by a bank and get a roll of quarters.

i did that today, and it felt great.