8.20.2007

pigs in a blanket

I need to get out of here!

Day 2 at the Yung's. Sure his mom is nice and everything. I just like being alone! AH!

Alone and minimalist when it comes to furniture/ornamentation.

Clare and his mother getting along well. A little too well. If my mother and I had a relationship like that, like we were best buds? No. I would never allow that to happen. It would be very weird.

I didn't go anywhere today. I applied to jobs in LA. I'm considering jobs at NIH, even though it's pretty late in the year.

There was a point during the night where I saw Clare getting ready for dinner, and he was having a chat with his mother about something. For a brief instant that image froze in my head, and I felt like half-laughing and half-worried about this possible future: Clare living with his mother well into his old age. Maybe it was the cardigan that set off that feeling. The only thing missing would be a balding Clare. Perhaps a Seymour Skinner and his mother type of scenario?

Korean last night. Japanese tonight. Their rice was mildly sweet. Not bad. I'm still hungry. I don't feel like eating my heart out, or "going nuts" as Clare states, only because his mom keeps paying for every meal.

Out to the city tomorrow. Hopefully it be as horrible as on Sunday, a day of unrest.

My parents are annoying me. Again.

1 comment:

Jing said...

yayyyyy NIH

HAHAHA Clarence as Skinner?!