8.29.2007

hair me out

get a roll of quarters? But I was trying to break a benjamin.

SO GLAD to be moving out! I'm leaving Mountain View by this Saturday. I told Clare I would leave no matter what.

I also asked my cousin and brother to help me move out of the place if I were to go back to LA, and they told me no! They asked if I could take a bus instead with all 4 luggages and boxes!

I was riding the MUNI today to school, and this girl kept sliding her hand up towards mine, trying to hog the entire pole. I didn't know strippers worked this early in the morning.

Revised theory- getting what you want depends on the age of the asian people. Speaking cantonese/mandarin to a 40-ish woman with red highlights and a jean vest: doesn't work. Speaking the same languages to a rotund, woman with graying hair and some missing teeth: yes! I suppose they don't see too many kids nowadays that can get by with minimal cantonese.

I may be coming down with something. I think I'm feeling emotions again.

I went to 4 classes today, to see if I wanted to take any more classes. The cellular neuro class was interesting along with molecular genetics. There were so many people signed up for microbio that people had to sit on the floors. I'm going to try out virology and developmental bio tomorrow. Not going to wait for any job offers when I can be productive.

I had a civilized conversation with my brother the other night. I had a conversation with him, period. First time in, ever? He actually said he was worried about what I'm going to do with my life.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Where are you moving to Siu?

Practical Female Scientist said...

emotions? you should have someone look at that. hmm... you might have an std, the kind you contract from toilet seats.