8.07.2007

fresh fit

you've got me feelin' emotions. ~Mariah Carey

It seems I can't quite get rid of them. Clare said something in the car the other day that made me blush. This guy called me just a few minutes ago, saying he was very anxious to meet me to talk about his apartment for rent, when I had in fact just emailed him minutes before that saying that I couldn't. I starting blushing over the phone.

It's a work in progress.

What should I ask during the interview? What else should I do to prepare? I've started looking at their websites trying to get as much info as I can. The lady asked to interview me at 10:30 AM tomorrow. I agreed. ugh. The other one is in the afternoon, I just don't know when.

My parents are going to cosign with me. Again. I hate looking for apartments. I just need to find a furnished place that includes all utilities so that I don't have to deal with separate bills. Can't believe I'm busy this week. This is supposed to be my vacation away from school- Grampa's bday, chilling with family. Instead, I'm flailing all over town looking at apartments. I'll be flailing all over LA too as I look for apartments there, register to vote, and get a Cali ID.

Maybe it's this town and the toxic atmosphere. I microwaved some Chinese food last night, and I felt sick going to bed.

No comments: