8.12.2007

maple story

my cousin actually convinced his mom to pay $10 USD to purchase 2500 credits on some mmorpg. He also joined a guild that he thought was called agina. I then looked harder at the guild name printed under his character as he was traversing the 2D landscape, and next to agina was this embroidered, pink V next to it. He immediately quit the guild some time later, but I'm not sure why. He can eat at the restaurant all he wants. I don't care, but he is 10 years old.

Those emotional waves started crashing again, against the cliffs of my odd mind. I was sitting with my relatives and having thai food when all of a sudden my eyes started glazing over. Maybe it was the curry- too spicy?

I found the sweet spot for bowling strikes on Wii sports while over at my cousins' house. They have 3 flat screen TVs- talk about being spoiled. Although my cousin's sister does math problems for fun.

I had dim sum for lunch today. I wasn't particularly special, but having family there was fun. My grandfather ambled over to my table and placed his hands on my cousin's and my chair. I thought he was going to give me a speech or say some parting words, but instead he walked right around the table to steal the check from our table. He just wanted to pay for both tabs. Ugh, Asians. This never happens with F_1, 1st generation, Asians. Only the P generation that immigrated over here.

3 comments:

Practical Female Scientist said...

heh. vagina.

Jing said...

let's see a pic of your hair - photobooth it

Jesse said...

hmmm..you found the Wii bowling sweet spot?

Then we have to have a match sometime....see if I can beat you!