8.16.2007

fad ass

This one ho was holding up the line when I was trying to order my meal. And then she held up the drink line when I was trying to get my soda. And she just kept walking in front of wherever I was headed next, probably just to annoy me.

Another couple the other day were holding hands, except at arms' length, taking up most of the street. Do couples think that because they're limbs are stuck together, that they deserve more walking space? They were fat already- that took up enough space.

I haven't been bitter in a while. I had to say the above, to make sure people don't thik that I'm getting soft, like a guy with erectile dysfunction.

I'm going downtown. Movies- Stardust [ ], Bourne Ultimatum [X], Hairspray [ ]. Sunshine [ ]. Then who knows?

I'm done with finals. I better see two more A's on my transcript.

Au revoir.

1 comment:

Jing said...

stardust! i just read the book =)

oh gosh... do you have to talk to her a lot? if not, then go for the research job