8.21.2007

blind mice

perhaps it was good that that asshole roger didn't hand over the lease to me. it gives me more of a reason to move down to LA and avoid people up here.

yes. yay NIH. and yes. Clare as Principal Skinner. "motherrrrr"

I'm fine. I'm don't like doing hard time, like Clare. That ho. Nothing about me is hard except for the calluses on my toes.

no no no. I'm no longer in contact with those people at the state school. I'm mainly in contact with Clare and Clare's mother. and San Franciscans.

Yes, I enjoy the intellect of Rice friends, not their bisexuality. HAHA, perhaps I WILL call, but I won't be crying. I will be doing the usual complaining/being bitter.

Bankrupting your parents, eh? I suppose I may do that if I'm too reluctant to live with roommates.

Clare's out with friends, and I'm at his place chilling with his mommy dearest. Watching some Shanghai Bund, whoo!

Amber Cafe. ok. I need to eat at the French Laundry before I leave.

The air mattress is unusually comfortable. I had a dream the other night about doing a project on Angelina Jolie. Some construction paper montage.

I don't plan things. Perhaps that's why I'm getting angry every time I go up to the city.

1 comment:

Jing said...

you'd hate MD you know...