8.27.2007

chan clan

I'm hoping I can settle things by tomorrow. It all depends on one little asian lady. Why is it that the Asian women handle all the apartment businesses in SF while their husbands just tag along or are forced to maintain the place? Maybe it's an advantage to know Cantonese/Mandarin when dealing with Asian landlords deciding on whom to rent out their place.

Perhaps Claremont is right in that I am an old Asian woman. Judgmental, likes to play mah jong, and some other things relating to aversion to sexual behavior.

I would compare this endless search for an apartment to a premed girl who hasn't slept in 48 hours, breaks down, and cries. I wouldn't be crying, though, unless I were laughing really hard.

Zodiac tonight. Perhaps I should get a netflix subscription. Weekend treats. First I should figure out what to do with my life, no?

Do they take American Express in most stores? What about Discover/Novus?

The flavor about a home-cooked meal that lingers in the mouth. It doesn't really have to be magically delicious, but something's there.

Crossing my fingers for tomorrow- signed, sealed, delivered.

1 comment:

Jing said...

old Asian woman? are you racist and prone to popular religious rituals also?